\ muddled thoughts!!!!: MARCH NAAAAA!!!!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

MARCH NAAAAA!!!!!!

hey, i'm here again!!! i didn't had time to post anything nung february due to the busy sched sa work and sa life :) hehehehe...daming nangyari ng feb, isa-isahin natin....

feb 14 - valentine's day.....yun lang valentine's lang....date? no date, bahay lang po....but i was happy kasi it's the day of love...although we know we must love each other everyday diba...

feb 19 - nakakawindang na araw, I LOST MY FONE!!! haaaaaaayyyy...here's the story...i went to church late na, it was already i think 2:30 pm coz i felt soooo tired i want to rest...then around 4:45 pm i was looking for my fone in my bag just to check if i got any messages, then WALAHHH!!! my fone is not there anymore...so i called at our house to verify if i left my fone there but when i called my fone to my surprise someone answered...i thought i left it on the cab on my way to church but as far as i can remember i didn't open my bag inside the cab because i was pre-occupied thinking over some things...i felt weird and nervous, how will i explain to my mom that i lost my very valuable fone...but instead of getting mad, my mom just had no reaction...she just advised me to talk to the culprit and ask to give my fone back...sayang lang talaga dahil all my important messages are there since 2001, imagine it was already part of my life...and another thing was i had soooo many pictures there, yah know, friends family and of course mine...since i know that i cannot do anything about it, nag-joke na lang ako...i said naku! baka makita ko na lang yung mga pictures ko sa internet with no clothes on...hehehehe....as if!!! good thing was, my very treasured and good friends (almost my bestfriends) are there...they helped me get over the tragedy...sooo with that i realized things such as never give your trust to someone that easy coz you know, we have a hint who took my fone but nevertheless we're not yet sure, that's why we're keeping quiet about it, 2nd thing is, i've gained my friends more (leth, leo, janette, shad and kathy) thanks to them dahil i didn't had to fret too much losing my cel...anyways my celfone number is still my number, guess that's the good thing with having a line...anyways, forget about it...nangyari na ang dapat mangyari...

feb. 25 - this was the shower party, of course for the bride to be, leth...i was stressed that day kasi daming work, then we did the dashboard discussion and i was preparing for the party as in talking and texting here and there. i got out of the office around 6pm...that was too late...kasi ang usapan is we'll meet at 6:30 pm sa church...eh i will buy the chicken and chips pa...so i think it took me an hour or so to get to ate ynah's pad buti na lang naimbento ang MRT and imagine this nauna pa ko sa kanila...so there we were, ate ynah, kat, janette, ptr. Linda, anne and of course me...pinagtripan namin si leth, we told her that a stripper would come and mag-ingat sya kasi mahal ung bayad namin dun...without knowing that her fiancee would be the stripper (syempre joke lang yun na may stripper)...actually, nakakakilig ung moment na yun...then kwento kwento so nakatulog na kami around 4 or 5 am then i got up at around 7:00 and it was already the start of....

feb. 26 - i went to church at around 8 am because i'm one of the speakers for the Love Forum of the YCC...funny nga yun kasi i played safe on all of my answers...but it was a privilege to share my thoughts kahit mejo sablay...hehehehe...pero i am sleepy the whole day kasi wala kaming tulog galing sa shower party...

feb. 27 - i was preparing myself for the overnight in the Silang Forest Life...dun kasi yung wedding ni leo and leth...so due to my excitement on the the night swimming i bought a two-piece swimsuit, pero di ko din sya nagamit but it's okei at least i have something to use kapag nag-outing kami dito sa office...again, puyat na naman kami coz i went to sleep at 3 am and got up at around 6 am...and ito na ang simula ng...

feb. 28 - the wedding day...as i said i got up at six to prepare somethings needed in the ceremony, we're so busy that i didn't had time to talk to leth on how i really feel...i was very happy for her...no words is enough to explain how glad i am to witness that very special day in her life...of course i was the maid of honor...from the start till end i was crying, ganun pala ung feeling kapag sobrang close mo yung ikakasal, daig ko pa nga ung bride...sobrang iyakin ko talaga!!! after the wedding we rest for a while and head our way back to manila because we need some rest din coz bukas is pasukan na naman sa office...

sooooo i guess that's what happened in february...masaya na malungkot...i've gained and i've lost things in my life but hell, who needs to be sad over the things i've lost diba, from there i've learned, i've cried and maybe i've known myself better...there are still many many things that happened that i cannot tell but i am looking forward this month that it will be great for all of us, less sadness, less problems, less tears but more happiness, more smiles, more laughs...we must live life :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, crissel, why not try to pray to Saint Anthony de Padua? the patron saint for lost articles? so that your cell phone will be brought back to you? let's hope...

6:32 PM  
Blogger crissel said...

tnx for the concern however m not a catholic, i mean we have no saints....

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry then...

11:18 AM  
Blogger crissel said...

it's okei, no harm done... :)

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'ey there! this is Noel from SilangForestLife Resort. Thanks for mentioning our place in your Blog.
'Hope you enjoyed ur stay...

Thanks again
www.geocities.com/noels_yehey/sfl.html

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home