\ muddled thoughts!!!!: WEEKEND.....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

WEEKEND.....

I’m sooooo tired this past weekend.....although the claims last Saturday are of smaller number than usual, I felt really tired….. I got home consequently late on Friday night because of Pochay’s debut, I came in at 1am then went to sleep at around 2:30 in the morning and got up 4am……an hour and a half of sleep (waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!) good luck to me!!!! then, I went to the office…..

The plan of goin’ out with ronn and randy was postponed due to ronn’s schedule so instead, ronn, al and I had lunch na lang at mocha blends at emerald avenue….. I was so excited to see ronn after 2 months, ano kaya??? Tumaba kaya o pumayat??? But when we saw him at mini stop…..oh my gosh!!!! (naku!! yun na lang!!!! Ayoko na magsalita, baka saktan ako ni ronn) anyweiz, un nga we had our lunch and kwentuhan about work and everything……then we planned to do this once a month…(ewan ko lang kung matuloy!!!)

afternoon came, it’s time to go home…..we’re going to batangas…..tito ayi just came from Ireland, we’ll have a family get together there…..we went there Saturday night at around 8pm and we arrived at 10pm….. At last, after a long time I’m there to stay at least overnight J……..

I will not let you know every detail of my overnight vacation, just wanna share my overwhelming happiness to see my relatives and talk to them about everything…..i’m really glad to know that my family there are getting close again…..thank God!!!…..

Then Monday, supposed to be my off in the office but not at home I still accompanied my mom to GSIS to secure something…..daming tao nakakapagod silang tingnan…. I’m soooo damn tired seeing people that are not being attended to by the employees and those who are being shouted at…….. haaaaaaaayyyyy…… then I thought, you wouldn’t dare do that to me, coz believe me, I can be a bitch sometimes….. (and being so, at times is kindda good!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home