\ muddled thoughts!!!!: NAKAKAHIYA!!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

NAKAKAHIYA!!!!

i forgot to tell you this!!!!

last saturday, june 18, we had an extemporaneous speaking here in the office...the participants are very good coz they had the guts to do it, if it had been me??for sure i'll faint the moment that i step in the middle....

after each set of speakers, they're having a special number and peeay was one of them, galing talaga!! ang tapang nila.....after all the presenter have done their job and we're still waiting for the announcement of the winners and the judges was still computing for scores, the MC's and the managers called for anyone who wants to sing.....after 2 or 3 volunteers they called for my name and all of a sudden i don't know what to do, i felt really helpless, i may look extrovert outside but i still have this fear of getting humiliated and that other people may make fun of me....but ms. anji (our manager) told me that i have to develop my confidence...actually i have a problem w/ my guts coz i don't have a lot of it.....

looks like i don't have any choice so eventhough my body went numb and i'm so scared of what other people might say, i still did it, i sang "sway", it's just amusing that after what i did....people knows me told me that they are proud of me for doing such thing which by the way boost my confidence somehow.....

thanx guys for the support!!!! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger carlaanna said...

YOU GO GURL! I WAS THE ONE CHEERING FOR YOU THE MOST THAT DAY... HAHA! PROUD OF YOU! =)
PS. YOU SHOULDVE SANG KITCHIE'S.

10:54 PM  
Blogger crissel said...

don't wori carla, nxt time.....buong kanta na :) hehehehehe.....

3:20 PM  
Blogger T2 said...

ikaw ba yun!? i was looking at my pc then when i heard someone singing "sway" so i didn't have the chance to see who it was. To tell you honestly, it was really good...i was even singing when i heard you. u don't have to be shy after all..galing!

2:46 PM  
Blogger crissel said...

salamat ha....kakatuwa lang isipin....hehehehe :) i thought i'll faint, buti na lang nde....tnx for the support... ;)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home