\ muddled thoughts!!!!: LIFE......

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

LIFE......

i think i slept early on saturday but i woke up 11 pm and didn't had any sleep till sunday morning.....when i'm in the middle of my dreams my phone rang and had a message in it telling me to "pls pray for gladys, she's in the hospital today and in a very serious condition".....then i asked myself, ano kayang nangyari??? by the way, gladys is a friend not a very close one but we had our times.....anyways, i'm not that bothered that morning.....then later in the afternoon leth called me, she's in the ospital ng maynila to visit gladys and told me, "crissel, she's already in coma, she's in the I.C.U and needs to have so many apparatus attached to her" and i hear leth crying on the other end.....at first i was shocked but as i think of it, i said to myself, well God has plans for her.......

sunday afternoon when i went to church, i went to leth's office and saw kathy, abbu, eder, cathie and leth talking about what happened...cathie and leth was crying but i remained calm although my tears are in the verge of falling, then we decided to visit gladys......

outside the I.C.U is gladys' family and we talked to them about what happened, her mom was crying silently but you can see the hurt in her eyes......when i went in and saw gladys lying in the bed with all the equipment attached to her, i can't control my tears anymore they fall like rain in the stormy day, my heart was broken.....it's not the same gladys we used to see......i just prayed that if she's having a hard time and if she's tired, LET GO!!!!.......

i know that whatever happens with this situation God really has plans for her, her family and for us -- her friends.......

i just realize that life is very short that today you may still be breathing, living, enjoying life but tomorrow maybe another story, you may not know when it's gonna end......so better make the most out of each and every day and express everything you feel coz you might not have the chance to do it......do whatever that will make you happy...........we're just passing this life once no second chances...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home