\ muddled thoughts!!!!: BRINGS IT ALL BACK

Saturday, June 18, 2005

BRINGS IT ALL BACK

yesterday after lunch i'm in the pantry to wash my utensils, then my officemate (let's pretend that the name of my officemate is RAYMOND.....hehehehehe!!!!) went near me to get a mug and as he walk closer, a smell so familiar caught my attention.....suddenly my mind flew, it brought back something.....a very special and exceptional memory came to me.....the time suddenly stopped, at first i wanna feel sad but then i asked myself "why?".....and i thought there is no good reason to be lonely.....that's why i just enjoy raymond's scent.....brings back the good memories....

by the way just for info raymond's perfume is polo......

it's just funny to think that you'll easily recall something special eventhough you're not thinking of them at all....the reason can be because you just bump into something that most likely reflect a little of that person even just the small things like the smell......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home