\ muddled thoughts!!!!: A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

yesterday was my birthday!!!! happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....daming bumati!!grabe ang saya ko, although di ko mashado na-feel na nagbirthday ako, masaya pa din ako....al gave me a very special carbonara pasta....sobrang sarap....asteeeeeeeggggggggggggggg!!!the star team gave me a bouquet and a chocolate moose cake...sobrang touched ako, ang ganda kasi nung flowers and ang sarap nung cake (kahit di ako nakatikim, lam kong masarap yun!!)

i went home early coz' we'll have a dinner, yah know family..sobrang nagmamadali ako umuwi!!para nga akong sira, may dala ksi akong bouquet on the way home...mejo nakakahiya, lahat kasi tumitingin....when i came home, they all said to me..."uy, kanino galing yang flowers?? sa boyfriend mo"....o diba wish ko lang boyfriend ko yung nagbigay nun at wish ko lang din na my boyfriend ako....hehehehehehehe :)

by the way, tito ayi came back in the phils. from ireland...saya!! kaya uwi kaming Batangas coz' we'll celebrate my birthday there!!! after a long time i'll set off my feet to my father's province again....i missed my relatives there very much...

know what!!!! i'm excited....coz' later i'll get my new pair of eyeglasses...sana bagay sa kin n0h....well kahit hindi okei lang, ako naman magsusuot diba....then, tomorrow will be pochay's debut, i still don't know if i'll go or not....and comes saturday we'll be having a gimik....we as in al, randy, ronn and me...magkikita ulit kami after ilang months na din..

anyways, before i end this entry....i would just like to thank again all of my friends who greeted me on my birthday and once again for my team...u guys ROCK!!!!!especially for the wave 2 people!!!!

i loooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee you guys!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home