\ muddled thoughts!!!!: LETTER

Monday, April 16, 2007

LETTER

- A letter for a person who is very dear to me:



Hello!!!
Maybe you're thinking what this letter is all about, right? Actually wala lang...Just wanted to write at this very moment, 2:55 a.m., April 16, 2007...I wanted to express my feelings and here goes:

1st: I want to say sorry for everything I've caused you, for the jokes that are not funny, for the things that only I can explain, for being pushy sometimes, for not giving you what you want, for making things complicated and most of all I'm very sorry that I fell in love. This is all my fault. Sorry.

2nd: is thank you. Thank you for everything...for making me smile, for making me laugh, for making me cry at times, for making me worry, at least I know I still have concern for people. Thank you for making me think, for the times that I'm with you, for the bonding, for the kisses, hugs and touch. Thank you for making feel loved even for just a while. Thank you for making my heart beat one more time, for the trust you've given me...a secret is a secret, don't worry. Thank you for the heartache, at least I don't feel numb. Thank you for the sweetness, thoughtfulness and honesty. Thank you for the text messages, makes me kilig everytime. Thank you for the pictures, a lot of remembrance, huh? I really want to thank you for every second, minute, and hour you've spent with me...every moment is unforgettable...Thank you very much!

3rd: Goodbye. How I wish the feeling lasted but maybe it's not at all meant to be...I've been hurt, yes, maybe it's because of the feeling I have. Even at first you've warned me not to fall too much, I didn't listen...Oh I'm sorry, that is my heart that doesn't want to...it can't help but fall, I really can't dictate. It's okei, cause you've shown me that this is not working, at least. It will be a lot harder if it's only me that wanted love. Even from the start I've given you your freedom in everything, you're not mine and will never be. Since what I'm seeing is that I'm the only one showing concern and love, I've decided to stop. I don't want to be stupid again, giving too much love and not getting any in return. I'm letting go, I'm just too tired asking why? And it looks like you have a new special someone, goodluck to the both of you, I wish you happiness. However, I wanted you to know that I've tried my best...my best not to fall for you, but I did. My best to give you everything, but I can't. My best to make you content with me, but you're not. My best for you to love me, but you don't.

Right now, at this very moment, the feeling is very similar. I've felt this before...betrayed, unloved, lied to, rejected and stupid but I'm not pointing my finger to anyone except for myself...I wanted this.

It's been a great 3-months with you. Don't forget this, you'll always be special and you'll always have a special place in my heart, babe. But for now, I'm letting go...Hope you'll be happy.



- From someone who loves you but didn't have the chance to show it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's more like it crissel. wishing our love ones their happiness is joy to us as well and peace of mind...if it isn't meant to be it won't and it takes two to tango and love given out without nothing in return is love also given to God and believe me He gives unsurpassed rewards...aida

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home