\ muddled thoughts!!!!: MAKE BELIEVE

Thursday, April 12, 2007

MAKE BELIEVE

  • I made a fool out of myself. Believing the unbelievable, care for the uncaring, love the unloving and full of self-worth, show loyalty to those I believed stood by my side…but where are they??? They’re all gone…I feel used and feels very bad…while ME the stupid one gave them permission and allowed them to hurt me like this.

  • I don’t believe in pretensions/inhibitions, what you see in me is the real me, nothing more, nothing less…if I show love or care or concern maybe, that is what I feel. I don’t make false pretenses just for others to see a better me…I’m an affectionate and passionate bitch…if others see this as a bad thing…well, I don’t care. I want to show love, share it to those people in need of it and of course to those who want it as well…but if you selfish a**hole doesn’t need it or want it, tell it straight to my face…don’t use me for your own sake…I’d rather give it to those who wants to accept me as I am…

  • Now I know, love is really not fair, it could bring the worst in one person and maybe the worst in me…I thought it was fair, I believed that in loving you’ll be happy, but hey, I was wrong…and one more thing not only it’s unfair but it’s confusing as well! One minute you’re pushing me away the other you’re coming to me…I really don’t know now what to believe…you told me I’m special…YOU LIAR!!!

  • The good side of this is I’ve learned something…NEVER EVER BELIEVE THAT EASY…they are very good in making you believe in something, persuasion is their game…IT’S THEIR TALENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home